Forehead Acne Due To Hair Falling Over? Is that possible. Two months ago, I have changed my hairstyle, and now I have hair over my forehead. But, in the last few weeks, I have been having problems with acnes on my forehead. Is it because of the hair? I practice aerobic 3 – 5 times a week and sweat a lot in that period. Could that be the cause also?

I assume that you did not have this problems before the change of hair style. Combining that and the fact that you do sweat a lot couple of times in a week ensures the possibility of acne emerging. Sweat can stay on hair until it is washed. Since your hair falls over your forehead this is a good opportunity for skin changes. Still, there is also a possibility that something else caused your acnes (change of food diets, perhaps some minor metabolism disorder etc).

Pimples on forehead can be caused by the natural oil released by the body or the greasy products (e.g. gel) held by hair.