I would like to know something about hair shedding. Is it a normal process or should I be worried? Every time I use some regenerative shampoo, or any hair product, hair shedding starts. Why is that? I assume that hair fall of normally from time to time but this is too much. Can someone tell me what is going on?

You said it yourself that hair falls of by itself from time to time. Hair growth consists of three phases. Anagen phase lasts from 2 to 8 years, hair follicle goes deeper for nourishment. Second phase, catagen phase, hair is cut of from food sources, but does not fall of. Third phase, telogen – hair follicle rests for couple of weeks. Then anagen begins again. Between telogen and anagen old hair shaft is pushed out to make place for new one. So when you use some products, they activate anagen, which can cause old hair loss.