I'm currently 16 years old. I never really noticed it. But today when i looked in the mirror, i had back acne covering the majority of my back. Its a blotchy reddish brown all over. I knew I had back acne, but not as bad. They aren't large pimples, and its embarrassing. I want to go swimming but I don't want to show my back. I sweat a lot during the summer but that never caused problems before. Most of the time i'm wearing 2 layers of clothing. an undershirt, and then a collard one. Could it be caused by that? What can I do to help it? And would wearing loose clothing or not wearing a shirt at home more often help it?

I have the same problem washing your back with peroxide will greatly effect your back acne. You really need to take this seriously because if one of the pimples leads to an infection, which most back acne does, then it could greatly effect your health. Just put some peroxide in a cotton ball and gentaly scrub your back this will clean your pours and greatly reduce the chances of getting an infection. This is a cheap and great way for you to stop acne. Did you know that most acne medication's main ingredient is peroxide. So please vote for this if it helps.

I think one of the best solutions is washing the acne on your back with the same products you would wash your face, and making sure to shower often, but not your hair often, since that can dammage your hair.