I have started to notice that my baby is urinating around the toilet. I am not sure if that happened before or it started lately. I am pretty worried because of this as I don't know the reason and if it is normal at all? This is my first child so I don't have experience with such things. If someone's baby experiences similar behavior I hope you will share it with me.

I think your kid is suffering from either frenulum breve or phimosis. Both these conditions may be treated without surgical intervention. Frenulum is piece of skin that connected foreskin to the head of penis.
Frenulum breve means that frenulum is short and disables foreskin to be pulled all the way. Phimosis is condition when your foreskin is attached to the head of penis and can't be pushed back. Both of these disorders can be treated without circumcision nowadays. Off course all these suggestions are given according to the fact you told.