Im 16. Is this a problem? I cant pull it down that easily, but it goes down, but the problems is, I think it goes too far down since the upper part of skin look really thick while the lower part looks ok?

Or am I just new to this

I don't think there's such a thing as going too far down. After I got my frenulum out of the way, mine goes down to where the tip is nearly at the base of the shaft and I like it that way.

If your frenullum isn't restricting it, I'd say you are one of the lucky ones. Many guys have to get their frenulum surgically altered to relieve the pain of it getting stretched.

The more you pull it down the easier it will get. It probably just needs to be stretched a bit.

What about pulling it back, it isnt going back up easily

I'm sure it will get easier the more you do it. Mine was difficult to pull back up over the glans and sometimes it would hurt to pull it up. When it hurt too much to pull it back up, I just left it down and eventually it would go back by itself. You can stretch it to make it looser by inserting two fingers into the end and spreading them as much as you can stand for a few minutes at a time. If you do that every day it should get looser in a month or so. I stretched mine until I could get three fingers in the end of it to get it loose enough to be quite comfortable as I pulled it back. Do it while you're in the shower or bath, with warm water to soften the skin.