I only tried to have sex 2 weeks ago, but it was with a girl on the pill and I didn't wear a condom. I NEVER knew about the foreskin retracting behind the glans and when it happened I had to stop EVERYTHING and just lie in bed until my penis became flacid and I could get the foreskin back to normal position.
After surfing this forum over the last two weeks or so I learnt a fair bit and have been stretching my foreskin roughly once a day. NOW I have a few questions I really need answering...

Firstly, I can pull it back easily when flacid but it stays behind the glans until I roll 'forward'- is this ok?

When I pull it back on an erection it hurts a bit and again stays behind the glans until I roll 'forward'- is this ok?

The glans is really, REALLY sensitive when the foreskin is pulled back, I have been keeping it back as long as possible because I was under the impression that the longer the glans is exposed, the less sensitive it is? True?

The last thing I want to know (I know that it will also depend on my own judgement) is whether I'm ready to have sex- I will wear a condom and am wondering whether the foreskin will retract or not, and whether the head will be sensitive under the condom.

If you are viewing this and have any sexual experience, PLEASE reply because I'd really appreciate your opinion.

The glans is intended to be sensitive. It is where all of the nerve endings are.

The foreskin is meant to protect the glans from stimulation... then when the foreskin rolls back during sex or foreplay you expose the "pleasure" bit of your penis.

Hey man

Ok first here are a few things.

The skin getting stuck behind the head is normal. mine does the same thing. all you have to do is pull it back to the front, if the head is dry you use your saliva which is a human lube and is natural

when I have sex yes my skin goes back and yes this is normal. when you masturbate solo and arent having sex you should exercise your skin by pulling it back and forth slowly and using your saliva as a gliding agent.

I did this when I was 14 through the internet and also consulted with a health specialist after I had surgery in my groin area unrelated to my foreskin. the doctor gave me tons of tips. once you have streched your foreskin to the max it will never retract and will stay the way it is so dont go sticking round things in there to stretch it too much you'll loose some sensations.

Other then that no worries you seems pretty normal, when I saw your post it reminded me of myself when I was a young man hehe well I still am only 25 hehe

enjoy your foreskin and thank you parents for having left it on as this is your decision and yours only. I AM against circumcision and if god didn't want it there he wouldn't of created it.

Kudos hope i answered all your questions.

If you are having sex with various partners, you should try tapered condoms (Durex Enhanced Pleasure is the only brand I know, but Walgreen's and Undercover Condoms). The taper allows some movement of foreskin, which to me is where most of the pleasure is. They are especially recommendnd for uncircumcised men. and cost about the same as Trojans, etc.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hi Jimhat:

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

The goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.