My head is kind of dry... Not in the sense that its dry like paper but my foreskin inst producing any natural "lube" and it isn't easily gliding over my head. I can easily pull it back when flaccid or when I have an erection but when it gets past and goes over the head "ridge" sorry I'm not familiar with many penile terms. After my foreskin goes past my head and is all under it ("it" being my head) Ii try and slide it back up, the outer foreskin rolls over and it touching the head of my penis. My foreskin rubs against my head as if they were two erasers rubbing past, its sort of sticks... Cant explain how it feels in words. I'm mainly worried about sexually related activities (Mainly handjobs / blowjobs) as my foreskin wouldn't glide over my head as its supposed to. It only does this after i masturbate and the semen/sperm is covering my head, this only lasts for about an hour tops then it goes back to being dry feeling. The main part though is that my outer foreskin rolls and have to tug on it causing a small bit of pain (very minute) to pull it "out" from underneath the ridge of my head. Any help would be much appreciated.

If this makes a difference:
-I about 6 times a week (almost everyday)

-Wash under my foreskin every other time I shower (I used to use dove soap with water but recently stopped as I heard this could be contributing to my "condition"

-This mainly happens when i have an erection, When Im flaccid the symptoms are much much less severe

-This is not a tight foreskin issue or anything like that, it just seems my foreskin doesn't produce and natural lubricant

- CIRCUMCISION IS NOT AND OPTION!

Thanks for reading, and again... Any help would be very much appreciated!

Good for you. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. And it ain't broke.

Basically nothing you say suggests a medical issue: that's your design, learn to live and work with it.

Really, there's no 'lube' for the penis (except that which you buy and apply) - the clear pre-cum is there for the sperm entering the vagina, not for you!

No foreskin produces natural lubricant. Anything that look like lube on someone's foreskin is just dissolved skin cells. The more you wash the less skin (cels that are normally sloughed off from all skin all the time) will hang around long enough to dissolve.

Have you tried smearing a dab of Vaseline on the head and covering it with your foreskin?