sir i had a prbm with my penis for the past 10years. my foreskin is not fully retracting. my foreskin in not fully retraction because of my forskin and the penis head in joint by a skin. it is not normal for all guys. please leave a reply. my age is now 26 till now it is not removed. i can see my penis head 1/3 if them

Hi! I read that the majority of tight foreskins can be loosened within a month or so by persistent stretching twice daily. Use baby oil, Vaseline intensive care hand and body lotion. Pull the foreskin forward away from the body several times then pull it back as far as it will go onto the head of the penis and hold it in this stretched position for several minutes. If done with an erection the stretching will be even more effective. Do this several times a day. I hope this helps.