Not exactly suddenly, I just noticed it just the other day as there was a pain while erect with the foreskin pulled back, ended up being a small tear on the inside of the foreskin caused by the erection. I haven't had any issues with pulling back my foreskin before and it was never this tight. There is discomfort when I am erect and have the foreskin pull back now. It doesn't hurt when I urinate and there are no sores, it was just that tear caused from an erection when I pulled the foreskin back so I don't think it could be thrush. I know it's meant to be a bit tight to tighten the veins at the surface of the penis to keep the glans enlarged but it shouldn't be this tight to cause tearing. Just as a note it is probably related but it's never caused an issue even during intercourse but a small part of my foreskin is still attached to my glans, it used to be attached up to my urethra but it has let go over the years however still hasn't let go fully. I would prefer not to go to my GP or the hospital if I can learn something on my own. Any ideas?

could this help you at all? https://www.steadyhealth.com/Foreskin_has_tightened_after_infection_t163052.html