i am 20 years old and have pretty much been having sex regularly since about 16 9/10 times there is no problem but occasionally i will get redness and small splits or tears around the tip of my foreskin, there is no bleeding it is almost as though it has been stretched too far. When this happens i can not pull my foreskin back at all until these cuts heal up which usually takes a week or so. It tends to happen if im drunk so im wondering if this is just from being a bit rough or what? Also when it heals it heals very tight and i am wondering the best way for me to get it working as it should after one of these incidents

i am 23 and i have the same problem. My foreskin had ripped during sex. The women was had a looser vagina so I know that is not the reason. I too had it happen when I was drunk and the women was on top. Did it happen happen because she was too rough? There was no bleeding but the extent of the rip seems to be too great to heal back to how it was before.

How long does it take to heal? Should i retract the forskin during urination to prevent infection or should i leave it pulled over my head until it heals? Will there be scaring? How should I clean my penis during the healing process? A response would greatly be appreciated.

hi
i just had the same thing, drunk sex with my partner, who was on top when it happened, i got quite a large tear on my foreskin and yeah rolls in when my penis is not errect, i pull the forekin back pwhen i pee, as to not get infected ( even though urine is fairly pure when it comes out) my rip is quite large, its been 2 or 3 days now, and looks liek its sowly healing, any tips to help the healing cause its hard coming up with excuses for not goin to rugby training, as i dont want it to get worse and scar, and rip again.. how long do these rips take to heals, especially if they cant scab in the area, and the skin keepps moving,

so far i think its jsut a matter of time and hoppe it'll be fine soon and wont happpen again, i will try and loosen my foreskin and advise other to do so aswell... gotta find out how though...

Boys i have had the same problem for a while. After rough intercourse i found these small tears that were so painful to either urinate or shower. The specialist told me its normal to occur in uncircumsized men. The way to fix it is with ointment and vitamin E cream. Helps heal the wounds and leave minimal scartissue. Keep the forskin moisturized especially through the colder months of the year. You can stretch out the foreskin also but aplying moistiriser while the penis is erect. It allows more stretch as the skin cell membranes recieve nourishment when the cemiperbrable membranes are open (the skin off your penis is stretched and easier to moistirise as the skin is tougher).

my partner is 31 now and we've been together for the last 6 years and have sex at least three times a week. he gets small splits in his foreskin after sex quite often. (as far as I know cos he doesn't complain) but I can see it irritates him a lot. But after reading these other posts I'd have to say that I don't think alcohol and rough sex play any part in it. It might but a few times he gets the splits even when I'm taking it easy on him. BUT we've thought that perhaps it's because we sometimes go straight into having sex and no foreplay (we have 2 kids 5 and under so we try to do it as fast as we can before they come banging on the door looking for us) so maybe it's because I'm a little dry in the beginning??

I suppose that could cause thrush?? My partner was advised by a GP that it could be thrush and he's used the anti-fungal cream ever since and has found that he has absolutely no pain the next day. But the only problem with that is, it may not be thrush as I don't get it myself. But the cream helps anyway.

I have to tell you guys.. it takes 2 weeks to heal... my foreskin has a few tears on it after having sex... its very painful my doctor told me to not have intercourse for up to 8 weeks to let it heal completely! But I use cortizone cream and triple anti ointment.... any questions ask!!:-) :-S

hey, ive been reading these posts. I am 15 years of age and only untill this year my foreskin has been perfectly fine. But as soon as this year started, my foreskin splits during an erection - after the foreskin begine to tighten for a few days- and is very painfull t touch. I wash as much as possile.. but when it splits and becomes tight the skin around it gets ed and looks greasy. Any help would be much appriceated. :-D

-Guest

-Starven

starven,

how long ago have you started puberty?

It sounds like perhaps your penis got a fair amount wider recently and now your forskin has to catch up.
were you masturbating when it ripped or did you just get an erection and it tore? when the forskin heals there will be some scar tissue and this tissue is not very streatchy thats probably why it felt tight for a few days after it healed.

let me know if you have any other questions/concerns. hope this helps

I agree with Bio, my foreskin had always been pulled back for cleaning from the time I was born so it went behind the head easily. When I got to my teen years and my erections became larger, the tip was too tight if it happened to get caught behind the glans as an erection came on. To relieve that I stretched it by inserting two fingers in the tip and stretching it wider while I was in the shower. Stretch it until it hurts a little and hold it as long as you can. This probably will cause stretch marks that are a little sore, especially when urine gets on them, but it's not really bad. It took me several months to stretch it enough.

Bambi has another very good stretching description here:
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/cant-pull-foreskin-back-at-13&highlight=

This has recently started happening to me:? i first ever pulled it back in primary school, in year 5 just to see what it'd do and it stopped hurting after a few days. I started puberty in year 6, and losty my virginity at the age of 16 and every now and then i find small red cuts sort of like a scratch or where its been stretched, after a few days it heals and leaves a pretty sweet scar which soon fades and this has happened about 7 times now i've noticed as its happening more and more the cuts are still the same shape but move to the right and will probably soon make a ring of these faint scars around my foreskin. I'm not bothered about the pain or what it looks like afterwards, i'm just conerened that it might be a STI which i don't think it is, can someone confirm this for me?

Blood Sugar; this is symptomatic of diabetes ie poor regulation of blood glucose levels. if you are diabetic, your glucose levels are most likely high and have been for some time. if you are not diabetic, go have an A1C performed and find out. non -diabetics goto your doctor

diabetics- take better care of your glucose levels.

Peace

WCMF

Hello forum members.
as i have registered, i thought it prudent, to elucidate the 'blood sugar' response was of my doing.i would add; the condition has naught to do with sex, other than the foreskin tears upon engorgement.
thank you for taking the time to consider my reply.
Peace
WCMF

Okay so I read most of the replies here. I must say that I agree with the guest who said her partner is 30 or 31.. I find that when I masterbate and I don't have precum (or my "natural lubricant"), this tearing happens... and I find that the foreskin is often very dry afterward... this also doesn't happen often to me until recently... but it did happen when I was younger... I agree with the other guy who said it happened as his penis got bigger... I too was able to pull my foreskin back over the head of my penis until my penis got bigger... then I was not able to until I started masterbating and my frenulum broke (or tore a bit)... but the foreskin itself also had tears in it (as described above)... I found that the best way to heal it would be to not masterbate o.o... I'm still a virgin, but I do masterbate... when I masterbate with precum or lubricant (added from a bottle) I usually don't get tearing...

As for the WCMF... that's not true (from my own experience)... I have type 1 diabetes (for those who don't know, mine was not caused by poor diet or weight problems... I have type 1 diabetes, not type 2...)... anyway... when my blood glucose levels are high, my penis does not tear when my penis is engorged in blood. I do keep my glucose levels in a good range, however, but when they are high (due to stress, illness, underestimate of amount of insulin to inject in myself, etc), this does not happen. My blood glucose levels were high for an extended time once (due to rushing and forgetting to give myself my needle after I ate) and the consequence was increased urination... this did not dehydrate my penis enough to make it tear upon engorgement :/ I also highly doubt everyone in this thread who has this issue has diabetes. A vast number of things can cause dehydration, not just high blood glucose levels.

Anyway, to conclude, I honestly think its multi-factorial the cause of this. When you're younger and the penis is becoming larger, yes this is normal to happen to the foreskin. Also, when the foreskin isn't lubricated enough (or even dehydrated), this will happen. I also find that it happens if I'm too rough. High blood sugar levels (from my own experience) does not cause this phenomenon.

i have had this problem 4 a while now my doc said it was a miled form of xma