I would like to perfect freestyle swimming stroke. I am not sure what I should do. I believe that freestyle/front crawl is the fastest swimming stroke…and the most beautiful one. It is my favorite. Do you have any tips for better swimming front crawl/freestyle? It would help me a lot.

It is my favorite stroke too. In addition, yes, it is the fastest stroke, no doubt about that. Many things about it can be improved. Here are just a few tips. You should stretch each stroke out as much as possible without pausing from the windmill motion.
You have to make sure to remain horizontal in the water. Do not be afraid that your legs will sink. Strong kick will keep them in horizontal position. You have to keep your hands cupped firmly as you pull them through the water. That does not mean that they have to be rigid. If your kick is making a big splash, it means that you are not doing it correctly. Churning the surface of the water is all it has to be.