Hi! I have frequent tiredness and chest pressure. Maybe it is important to say that I also have some psychological problems. Does anyone have similar symptoms? I am scared with these symptoms. Should I see a doctor? I am 35 years old woman I didn’t have any significant health problem.

Hi! A year ago I had same symptoms as you. First, I checked my heart condition. You should do the same. Then, when I realize that my heart is ok I made appointment to psychiatrist. He told me that I have anxiety disorder. I use some medications and I have psychotherapy. I learned to control my anxiety. My advice is to you is to check your health, when you find what is problem, you can have right treatment. Good lack!

Hi there,
can you tell me more about your mental problem? If you can provide more information about your condition it would be much easier to know why you have pressure in chest and why are you tiered all the time. Do you know if you have any problems with blood pressure? Often people have this problem when they have respiratory condition where there is not enough oxygen in their lung, so you can not function properly. You should run some test to see if everything is fine with your lung and then if everything is fine you can rule respiratory condition. Do you have any anxiety problems that might influence your condition? I hope this helped.
Best wishes,
Marco