I have had my Gallbladder out last June and I have heard that if you take Bile Salts this helps to loose the extra Weight you put on. I would like to know if someone can tell me where I can buy it in the UK
If anyone can help I would really appreciate it.

Thanks :-( ?

I also would like to know if anyone has any information on bile salts--although stephen, did you noticed that you posted this in sexual intercourse? YOu probably won't find an answer to your question here! I hope this helps. Let me know if you need anything okay?

Dear Healthnfitnessguy,

Bile salts does work after gallbladder removal. I suggest that you google it on-line. There are alot of US distributors that sell on line. I am in Australia and cannot get these salts from here. Also a tablet called "Choline & Inositol" helps. I am someone that exercises alot and i eat a low fat diet but still i carry weight. If i had my time again i would never have had my gall bladder out!!! o.O Good luck. :-D