I had my gallbladder removed two weeks ago because my gallbladder was only funcitioning 1%. I suffered from naseau and severe indigestion before the surgery and a week after I am suffering the same symptoms what foods should I avoid and is there medicine to help break down my food

Try Questran. It stopped my runs and made me normal. Its a yellow powder that you mix with water or juice. You need a perscription. Its not expensive either. I use 1 packet every other day. Works like a charm.

I just had my gallbladder removed 9 days ago and all my symptoms i had before the surgery are now back. Has anybody else experienced this? Is it normal and if so, how long does it take the body to adjust.
any help would be greatly appreciated

I had my gall bladder removed almost 4 years ago and have had to drastically change my diet. I avoid high fat and high acid foods including things like bacon and citrus. If I am not careful a combination of foods will trigger pain. I do take antacids daily and must eat small meals throughout the day. If you let your stomach get empty the acid will becoem a problem. If I do that I eat a small peice of bread or a plain cracker to alow the acid to settle.

In my case, my gall bladder became infected and burst. My recovery was 8 weeks but my food choices are forecver changed.

Yes, I had a Gallbladder removed too and are experiencing the same. You are not alone! I have been feeling awful and now know I too am not alone! Hope you soon feel better.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

I had my gallbladder removed 7 months ago and had the same problem. I did alot of research on the internet and found that a few supplements out there help alot. 1) up the fiber. This will help with the diarrhea. 2) purchase bile acid to help with digestion. Jarrow Bile Acid Factor from ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed is the cheapest 3) Choline & Inositol from twin lab will help digest fats & cholesterol. The fiber works the best. I take 3 doses per day to help with the diarrhea. I hope this helps.