Can someone please email me @ ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed ** with the answer:

My mom recently told me that she knew that she was pregnant with me (now 17 year old) brother because she was on her period and it suddenly just stopped? If you concieve while on your period, will your period just stop? I was just wondering. I have pcos and have one child, but had just started my period yesturday with horrible cramps and bleeding, and my husband and I, who have been trying to concieve, had intercourse, and as of this morning my period is gone. So I didn't know if that could be it, or if there is a major issue with my body, or if it's just the pcos. My periods, when I get them normally last about 7 days, and it's heavy with horrible cramps for about 4 days, but I only have periods every 3 or 4 months, so it's really hard to tell with my body.
Also, I know this is a different subject, but is it possible to loose weight with pcos, and if so, how, I've tried a ton of diets, and none seem to work, and I've been doing pilates for a while, but they don't seem to help.

Hi there! Things are difficult with PCOS, I know because my sister has the same problem. Are you on some kind of treatment for PCOS? The reason you can’t lose weight is because of the problems with the proper use of glucose and insulin in the body. You need to get that regulated in order to start losing some weight.

Also, I don’t think that your periods just stop if you get pregnant during your period. I reckon it is possible to get pregnant while you are on your period when your periods are irregular and when you don’t know when you are about to ovulate. If your menstrual cycle was very short that month, it is impossible that you have gotten pregnant at the end of your period but I actually don’t know if you period would just stop or not.

It is quite possible that PCOS is messing with your body.

i have the same issue i know it is possble to get pregnant on ur period, but if u have sex on it, and ur period just stops in the middle and doesnt start again??? i'm curios too!