well after a long time of travelling back and forward to the hospital i finally found out i have lazy ovaries, but i have no idea what this means i know i cannot concieve without medication, even though my boyfriend of 5 years and i are planning, without any results does anyone know how lazy ovaries can be cured or, if there is any safe medication to help me get pregnant please help :'(

Probably the best idea would be to find a second opinion – “lazy ovaries” is not an official diagnosis of anything, the name is just used to describe women who have issues with ovulation. You can try googleing the term and you won’t find it on any credible site. Basically, they have determined that you don’t ovulate regularly or don’t ovulate at all because one of your ovaries is not producing fertile eggs when it’s supposed to. It’s similar to PCOS by symptoms and treatment, only difference is you don’t have cysts. Symptoms of this are irregular or missed periods. And some women managed to get pregnant with PCOS. I suggested you find a second opinion because in order to treat this problem you need to first, precisely determine when you ovulate by keeping detailed track of everything related to ovulation and second, you need to do a series of blood test in order to be able to get the right hormonal treatment which will sort of restart your ovulation. Some of these hormones can have terrible side effects which would only make things worse.

I want to book a room to address cases of disease sloth in the ovaries so that it hinders pregnancy and I bear all expenses