Hello i am a 18 year old male i just turned 18 in September, on my penis ever since i was little my glans were covered by foreskin and when i go swimming or something all the other mens glans are showing and like there foreskin is little and when i think about mine it isn't normal and it just bothers me. i tried to pull the foreskin back so my glans will show but my penis feels so tight and when i touch my glans i feel so weird and different i cant explain it, i asked my doctor that my glans don't show, he looked at it and he was like oh this is normal your foreskin is covering up your glans he pulled it back and pulled it back up again. He said it was normal but i feel weird because my don't show and everyone else's show what should i do please assist me I am not sure exactly what i could do and if you could answer my questions it could be very helpful and can you give me a good answer.

Dude its completely normal don't be weird. i think you dint pulled your foreskin from the day of ur birth try pulling ur foreskin during normal condition and watch any blue film with foreskin pulled back condition. when your pennis gets raised you may feel some what pain you need to with stand that pain if you do this daily your glans may be visible within a month and i have a doubt that you don't jackoff?
when i was 15 i was touching my glans i also got weird feel in the initial stages and practiced pulling my fore skin and now i'm completely normal no problem at all i can just squeeze it

You are fortunate to still have your natural penis with the foreskin.How I wish I did.Just enjoy and not to worry what others think.
You are normal and someoen will appreciate you especially down there.

If you have a foreskin, it is normal for it to cover and protect the glans.

When you go swimming, you may be seeing circumcised men who don't have a foreskin to cover their glans.

Ancient Greeks believed that a long tapering foreskin was very handsome. It was considered rude and ugly for the glans to show.