Hi im 14 I have armpit hair and pubes my voice has cracked but my penis and scrotum are still small it is embarrassing to be the size of fifth graders as I am 5,1 105 lbs I am on the football team for my school so I have seen other guys penises and mine is the utmost smallest

Health Guru
Hi, your only 14 so you still have at least another 6 years for your penis to grow yet, when you say the other guys are a lot bigger than you when you seen them in the showers there soft so when erect they probably don't get that much bigger where as someone with a small penis soft can double or even triple its size when erect there for you would all probably be about the same erect so don't worry :-)

Hi Scrambled 22
It is frustrating when you have not developed as much as your classmates have.
You have started puberty and it sounds like you are developing just as you should be everyone grows and develops at different rates and times and it is impossible to predict how long the process takes or what the end result will be.
You have many years of growth and development ahead of you and hopefully soon you will catch up to your classmates.
As people come in all sizes the same is true about the penis and at the moment you may be a bit smaller than some of your team mates but you are probably already close to the size of many of the other guys and in time you will get taller and it will grow as well.
You just need to give yourself the time you need to grow, I know that is no comfort when you’re in the shower and the change room but the measure of a man or the success he achieves is not determined by the size of his penis.
So try not to compare yourself with the other guys and just be comfortable with your body, you are to be commended for be willing to play football even though you are probably smaller than many of the other players.
Your teammates are more than likely well impressed with your courage and abilities on the field and couldn’t care less about the size of your penis.

Good Luck