I’m almost 15 and haven’t spermed once I’m really starting to get worried it’s a big deal and my penis is really small and it would be amazing for you guys to tell me what’s happening and my penis is smaller than everyone’s at school so idk what to do I feel really awkward when someone says and how big is your penis please help thanks...???

Hey Dane, Im sorry to hear of your situation. I know how embarrassing it can be to have a less than average penis size especially when a majority of your friends seem to have a larger than average penis... first off have you started puberty or getting pubic hair yet? if so when did you start?   also how big is your penis flaccid and erect?  you may have a larger penis than you think....

Well my penis is about 1.5 flacid and 2.3 erect and I have pubic hair ,started about 2016 and I’m really nervous I just took my first testosterone injection tonight my doc proscribed them so hopefully that will help...

That message u just saw was mine Dane

Hi Dane

Why did your doctor prescribe testosterone for you?
Are you shorter than a lot of your friends and classmates?
Since you started puberty in 2016 and with only being 14 not sure what your doctor's concerns are.
Your penis is a bit underdeveloped for your age but you still have lots of time to grow and develop.
Your probably not the only guy in your school that is a little underdeveloped if the other guys are just saying they are bigger remember lots of guys tend to not be completely honest about their size.

It sounds like other than your penis being smaller your developing normally you have started puberty already so most likely all you need is more time to grow and develop.