I am a 16 year old guy. I have gone through puberty i have hair everywhere were it should be but there's a problem my penis hasn't grown. Its 2inches soft, 6 1/2 inches hard and 2inches wide. I have been masturbating since i started puberty. I don't know if I should stop masturbating for a while to see what happens i just don't know what to do. I have looked on the internet for exercises which to do and i have done them and they haven't done anything. I dont know what i should do should I stop and see what happens are what please help because i am 16

First thing dude, simmer down. Right now, you are not done growing, so give it some time. Your current size is normal for someone your age. Don't be discouraged by penises you see on the internet. Most of them are freakishly un-natural. You masturbation habits have no effect on the growth and size of your penis. The exercisers  and other c**p on the internet are scams, they don't have any effect on how big your penis is or will end up being. There has never been someone who grew their penis an additional 6 inches because of exercises or pills. Its all about genetics. How big do you expect to be anyway? 

i was hoping at least like 7 inches  thats it and like thick because now its stupid cause theres girls that want to hope on and its jsut that i cant and im sick of it i just wanted so see if theres anything wrong or anything i can do

Well dude, you may get to that length but it may be a year or two. If the girls aren't satisfied than that's their loss. If you are going to take the time to post, please spell check it and make sure it is grammatically correct.  

I'm having same probs. When is it done growing and what is the avrige size?

ANW - how old are you? The average size depends on age. They say the average for a full grown adult is 6". The age it stops growing depends on when you started puberty - it is usually 3 years or so after puberty starts until it is just about to it's adult size for you - but it still may grow just slightly after that!