Ok hello guys I am 15 years old about to turn 16 in February. I have a decent amount of armpit hair and I have a decent amount of hair around my penis and I am growing chin hair and a mustache barely...My penis is 5.1 inches and my testicles are small. I’m 6’4 and I was wondering when I will actually start going through puberty because I’m afraid that my penis is little or that I can’t do pleasure with it to girl my age... Help

Hi James,

Average, for an ADULT male, is 5.1" erect.

You are clearly in puberty and developing normally.  We all develop at different rates/times.  Don't compare yourself to others.

Hope it helps.

Health Guru

With all the things you have said about pubic hair facial hair armpit hair that means you have started puberty and your penis is actually adult size when erect so you simply have nothing to be concerned about, your size is plenty big enough to give any woman the pleasure she needs so don't worry about it.