Ok so a few days ago, I noticed this burning sensation on my vagina when I touched myself (Not during really) just like after it was hotish after I got done masturbating, and for maybe three weeks now I have this heavy(ish) white discharge and idk how to describe the bumps but the are like the same color as where they are located on my vagina and they are at the top (A bit larger there) all around the lips, and a few on the lining of the inner lips. I have a slight dryness/burning feeling when just sitting around and it feels kinda dryish when I wipe but it doesnt burn when I pee. In April my partner and I had sex in the woods (Unprotected) but I dont think anything can come from that. We both were virgins before each other, I'm asking him to get tested for all STDs, but if he has it, how could he have gotten it if he didn't cheat (I know for a fact he hasn't) and I never had it before? The only other way I can think of is, I used a hair brush to masturbate (two different ones) in my shower, but the second time I thoroughly cleaned it. Was it possible to have gotten it from using that hairbrush and could we have both gotten it from doing it in the woods? Thanks :) 

Health Guru
Hi I see you say you have a white discharge is It sort of lumpy?