I since the accident (2 months ago), I have goat. Goat also runs in my family, so I guess it is also hereditary. I heard that there are some diets, that can ease the pain with goat patients, so I would like to know what they look like.
Thanks in advance!

Ok,
Here is a list of a life style. Do not drink alcohol!!!! If you have a goat attack, drink plenty water. Cherry juice is very good for goat (not juice cocktails, but 100 % cherry juice). Avoid foods that are high in purine. Eat only moderate amount of protein. Emphasize high carbohydrate foods (cereals, rice, bread, pasta, vegetables, fruits). Eat meat as less as possible, especially meat rich with fat, such as pork, for example. So, in meat group, eat fish, skinless poultry. Try to limit margarine, salad dressings. Eat low fat diary products. Hope that will help dealing with goat!