im a guy and i squirt/shoot my cum out. is there something wrong with my penis or any techniques i can do to to make it happen

either dont do it for a week or make sure theres atleast a fifteen minute build up, make sure that you play with her first because that'll get you warmed up and also after yo////// wait, 2004? x) you've probably figured it out by now :-P

haa lol. no its perfectly normal if your still wonderingwell you probly already know it now. but its normal and is very common within young boys.

yeah i agree with both of them...

the above statements are true. there is nothing wrong with you/

borolad, your signature is a bit disturbing. while you are most likley meaning it as a joke i would be very careful about that because there are people who come to this site looking for advice and some have either tried or have/had contemplated suicide. so this statement could be dangerous for them.
just a suggestion i would clarify you are joking when you put that. also i would be careful which posts you put it in. %-)

I shoot everytime i cum, for me its normal. It all depends on how excited you are with the female. I used to dream about the girl that suduced my virginity for many years even with different girls. My most massive orgasm was with this girl and this is how it went down. I had been dating this little brunette for about 6 years or so, bad ass little thing 120lbs wet, and into everything. The kind of girl that could run a marathon and still be pleasant to go down on, she could make any man stand at attention like a well trained marine from 100 yards out.. i used to love having sex with her! My first always hung in the bakround of my mind i couldnt shake the thoughts of her until one day 6 years into my relationship we went to FL to visit her family, come to find out my ex was just miles away. So i was hell bent to find her just to see her again no vile intentions. I met up with her a her job and it was like time had stood still for all those years. She looked amazing, long blonde hair, jeans hugging her ass as if it was painted on, DD breast, maybe 125 lbs. I wanted to take her right there infront of everyone. We ended up driving back to her house and sat and talked for awhile, before long nature took its course and we were in her bedroom and i was down on her when her twin sister walked in on us. She didnt join, but she damn sure wasnt in a big hurry to leave. That didnt stop me i kinda liked the idea of her sister watching her quiver under my tongue. As we began to have sex i guess she was too hot and bothered and decided to take an exit. We had sex for about an hour, after her multiple orgasms she wanted me to cum on her. Her words exactly, spray me down with your cum.. ill tell you what i never felt an orgasm like that ever again. I pulled out and shot about 5 burst, the first bounced of her belly and right in my fu$#in eye, the rest got lost in the confusion. She said i hit the curtains, her hair, it was the most incredible thing she ever saw. We parted ways that night with a kiss, and i attempted to play cool with my girl, but very hard with a swollen sticky eye, and its 3am. Needless to say i confessed and we split, that was a hard pill to swallow because she was the good wife type.. so it really depends on your mood your level of excitment, and how bad you want to cum. The right girl will make you shoot like a rifle and drop a grown man to his knees.