I had my abortion at 7 weeks pregnant last friday. The procedure was done at Planned Parenthood. They were amazingly kind and helpful. They helped me get emergency medicaid to pay for the procedure and get an IUD afterwards. 

The actual procedure did hurt. I was on a twilight sedation, but still felt the cramps and pain. It wasn't the most painful thing in world, but definitely in my top 5. For a couple of days after I didn't bleed or cramp. About 3 days or so after I began cramping and bleeding. It can feel pretty bad. Taking aspirin helps. 

Emotionally, I'm a roller coaster. Some days I feel happy and hopeful, others I don't get out of bed. Overall, I know I made the right choice. I would like to help any other woman who is going through this. Message me if you want to talk.

If you are going to say hateful things because I had an abortion, I'll say them right back. I refuse to be berated for my life decisions. 

Hi I'm going for an abortion tomorrow and I'm really nervous and worried and I don't know what to do have you got any advise for me to help settle my nerves

I wouldn't recommend doing it unless you have to I had mine two months ago and I'm still depressed all the time after it. I also have a ton of tissue left and might have to have another d&c. It's a bad situation don't do it if you can avoid it.

If you made the right decision why would you not be confident in your decision and be on an "emotional roller coaster"?

Maybe we should learn to take responsibility for our actions. Engaging in those activities without wanting a child is not very smart, it's plain irresponsible. Learn from these mistakes and not be one of the people on here who post that this is there 3rd abortion. Hope you can live with your choice.