I am 13, i have never had sexual intercourse but i have my period. For quite a while now, my minor labia lips look very dry and dark (dark purple/brown) and they seem too big- meaning it slightly sticks out. I get really worried when i look down there- because it looks dead to me (all wrinkly and dry). I dont know if it should be described as 'swollen'
I feel very uncomfortable about this- my boyfriend who wants to have sex might think this is disgusting or something. PLease tell me what i have. Should i consult a doctor, or tell my mom? No one knows about this.

I wrote an answer in sexual health

i have the same thing

go to the doctors. i have the same thing and they will give you antibiotics for it. most likely its just a bacterial infection. make sure you take lots of showers especially since you have your period. do not have sex before talking to your doctor first. it might make it worse.