I started losing my hair. My scalp area became itchy, and then partially turned to red, probably because of my scratching. Lots of dandruff, as you can imagine… How can I get rid of it?

The disease you are mentioning is probably seborrheic dermatitis. It can easily be treated with the right shampoos and care for the hair, but cannot easily be prevented. Once you have the symptoms, it will be likely that you may get them again. For treatment, you can use a medicated shampoo for direct application on your scalp. Depending on the shampoo, it will contain a variety of ingredients that will help.

sounds like you have something similar to what i have...I have a very severe case of seborrheic dermatitis, massive flaking of scalp, itching, burning etc. for the past 5 years....also have a BUNCH of hair loss...I have seen 14 doctors the past 5 years and tried every shampoo, steroid, vitamin, etc...I am getting great long lasting results with a very potent LIQUID vitamin/mineral/nutrient supplement called Eniva VIBE...so much better that I even decided to become a distributer...check out pics of my scalp on my website and see if Vibe can help you too..I personally take 2 ounces a day...Best of Luck with this.

**this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed **

Scott