Hello, guys. I was diagnosed acute sinusitis. I tried with medications including antibiotics and decongestants, but there was no result. My ENT surgeon recommended me doing sinus drainage. I am not sure whether to accept this method. How does this method affect nose and throat? Thank you for replying. Bye, folks!

Hello. I had the same problems last year. I had a severe headache and my sinuses were full with mucus. I was capable for nothing. I also tried different drugs, but there was no result. I went for sinus drainage. There was something like syringe that sucked out the mucus from your sinuses. It was eliminated outside, so there was no serious contact with nose or throat. A surgeon makes a hole in the sinus and places syringe directly. Talk to your ENT surgeon about the details. I hope everything will be all right.