I have just about given up! About 6 months ago woke up and could barely walk,it got better as the day went on but now they hurt all the time.I also have had numbness in my arms and hands.It feels like a rubber band around my arms. This is bad a night. I have had 22 blood tests,carpal tunnel test,nuroligist and other doctors. No one can come up with anything. The latest doctor has put me on sleeping pills and a anti seizure medication. if anyone has a answer i would really like to know.

Dear Doglover,  I am so sorry to hear what you are going through.  I too have been going through a similar situation.  I have had swelling in both feet and one knee for several weeks. my doc. is calling it 'viral arthritis".  It is very difficult not knowing.  I have been able to tolerate it through prayer.  God is your creator.  He made your body so he has the power to heal it.  I have seen God working in the situation daily.  He is teaching me so much about myself and my relationship with Him through this.  My suggestion to you is continue to see your doctor and follow his instructions but, also begin to talk to the "great physician" and follow his instructions(The Bible)for not only your physical healing but most importantly, your spiritual healing.  I will be praying that you will receive His healing soon. God Bless!!! 

If you are have pain in joints then you should consult with a physiotherapist. Almost 8 years ago i suffered like this problem. My leg got bend and it is hard to move but after sometimes it became natural automatic. Still i don't the reason of it.