my husband is an alcohlic of 30 years, his health has dramatically deterioted in the last 6 years. he suffers with gout sleeps at any available chance he can get and even the next day gets up and has no motivation whatsoever. he has been to the doctor recently about a toe injury but he ended up been sent for numerous blood tests ie liver red and white blood cells heart lungs ect. his tummy is large and hard please advise!!

well mary you have your hands full,pray pray pray.my uncle john was an alcoholic and quit.he lived another20 years although he had liver damage.I do know that I worked for 7 liver doctors for 15 years and learned that if a person stops drinking they have a better chance of healing than if they do not quit. Encourage him in a differant way than you are now. Begging him pleading has not worked than go a differant way to convince him. he may have lost hope and feels like there is no use he is too far gone, so convince him with evidence.print out something positive off line show him and hand him the bible let him know that God is in control and miricles do happen,give him something to look forward to.it will work trust me.good luck take care.