basically i've had two of these spots and they're really weird. i'm just wondering what they are.
it starts as a lump on my face (both have been either side of my nose) which is hard and not coloured or anything, then a few months later it turns into a full blown massive spot which cant be popped and really hurts. after like 4 days you can pop it and when you do this like blob of white stuff comes out.
my mum said its a lipiod or something and so i googled it but couldnt find anything apart from the fact it may be calcium deposits. i dont think this could be right as i'm a vegan so my diet isnt high in protein. so i was just wondering what it is and if its anything to worry about and if anyone's experienced this?
thanks :-)
(also i'm 15 and my skin is always clear. due to the fact im a vegan my diet is low in greasy food and i use all vegan, natural products on my face, so it cant be any of these factors i dont think!)

Just to clear one thing first - calcium is a mineral that is vital in order for our bones to be able to grow and to remain solid. Milk might be the common source of calcium for most people, but calcium itself has nothing to do with proteins, veganism and such. It is just one of the supplements you will have to take, especially at your age, in order to be able to grow normally and to have normal bone density.
As far as the spots on your nose are concerned, they are just blocked follicles that due to hormonal changes in your body from time to time overproduce oily substance that all of us have as a protective layer on our skin. Those are just pimples located in the deeper layer of skin than the regular acne are, but they can leave worse scars if you keep popping them.