i shave my pubescent hairs off like all the other teenagers. I have been doing it for a year, now I notice one white spot where my pubescent hairs used to be. It's like a pimple. I haven't had any type of sex yet. I've read other things on here Nd I'm afraid it's cancerous, or just a vaginal pimple? Help!

Hi! There's nothing to worry about. It must be just an ingrown hair, since you're shaving that area. If they are not itchy, and are constant, and are small smooth rounded swellings just under the skin, then these are probably retention cysts or sebaceous cysts. They sometimes disappear on their own, wait and see what happens.

I have a red bump with a white top like a spot on my vagina, like next to the lip ish, I don't shave my pubs or anything, and I have never had sex, I am quite worried what it is, but i have read other people's pothe saying they have them, I want to know if t is serious or nothing to worry about and if it will just go, please reply soon xxxx