I just had a consultation with Dr Norman Pastorek. Ive heard nothing but good things about him from other forum posters on other forums and some on here. Can anyone on this board tell me if theyve had personal experience with him? I have a deviated septum and a caved in nostril. He said he would fix my septum and place cartilage in the caved in nostril to support it. He kindve rushed me out so I didnt have a chance to look at any of his pictures or ask any further questions. Can anyone please help? Ive been to several plastic surgeons and Im very weary on who I want. anyone please comment! or does anyone have any pics theyd like to share?? please thanks any info is helpful!

I don't know him but I don't think him "rushing you out" sounds like the beginning of a good doctor/patient relationship.
You are entrusting him with your nose, and your life, and paying him a lot of money. He should not be rushing you!

I just recently had my nose done by Dr. Norman Pastorek. I cannot be happier with the results. He is a phenomenal surgeon. He made me feel very comfortable. Whatever he told me during the consultation was what he delivered. The first month or two after surgery it is hard to appreciate the change. He does natural work, and the swelling in the first months hinders your ability to see the real beauty that it becomes after let's say four or five months. From day 1, my nose was stunning, and with each day it got more beautiful. It has character, with out being a typical nose job. It fits my face. It remained big, which was what I asked for. No one notices that I got a nose job, which was what I wanted. Any nose job that stands out is USUALLY not the best. He is a top surgeon. He delivered what he told me he would and more. My nose looks utterly phenomenal. Since the day my cast came off, i noticed such a change, and appreciated it. Now, 6 months later, i cannot be any happier. He is the top of the top and worth EVERY penny. I recommend him to everyone. His work is made to fit the CLIENT, and I think that is difficult to find in a surgeon. He made a nose that fit my face perfectly, and I feel so beautiful. Please, if there is any surgeon to have a consultation with, go to Dr. Pastorek. He knows what he is doing, and I know he delivers what he promises. His natural work is subtle, but makes the biggest differences. Everyone tells me I look fabulous, but they cannot pinpoint what it is, and that is exactly what I wanted.

Hi curlyliv,

when did you get your nj done? June '07? could we possibly exchange emails - i would like to talk more about dr. pastorek with you.