I got out of school for summer break around May 23rd 2012 & and all summer I had no period. When school started on August 3rd 2012, I believe 2-3 weeks later I had my period again. It's now December 29th & I still haven't had my period. On December 27th my boyfriend stuck his penis in my, only the head, (this is my first time) it wouldn't go all the way, so we stopped. He said he didn't cum. But I'm not sure. Only like the tip of it was in. Could I still be pregnant?

highly unlikely to be pregnant if he only stuck the head. Don't worry.

@Unsure1 What if he had pre cum?

it's very very rare to get pregnant from pre-cum. But if you're late after a week, just be safe and take a test. Honestly, you most likely arn't.

@unsure1 this happened about 2 days ago, and today I was using the bathroom and saw brownish colored blood in my underwear, I was reading stuff on the Internet & it said it could be implantation. Could that be so?

yes, but most likely it's because you're about to start your period. If you don't start in a few days, take a test to get the stress off your mind

@Unsure1 Okay, thank you so much! My mom said the same thing.