About two weeks ago, I felt pressure on my temples, and sometimes when I moved my head, I felt a slight pain. Another week passed, and this same pressure went up to my head. The thing is, that this pressure is just staying there, and it doesn't seem to be moving. If i had to give a description, I would say it feels as if my blood is thick there or something... but that can't be right, otherwise I would have had a stroke? When I bend my head forward, it not only feels heavier, but the pressure moves down to slightly above my forehead. I can also feel it above my left and right nostrils when I do this. If I tilt my head to the left, I feel the pressure in the middle of my head, but it doesn't go to left. When I do the same thing to the right, the pressure seems to be more on the left, as it feels heavier there. If I place my hands on the sides of my face, I feel as if my face is shaking. I don't think the shaking is noticeable, but I do feel it.

I've been taking sinus medicine for it, but it's been a few days and nothing has changed about the pressure at all. I was wondering, should I continue to take it or could this be another condition that my GP didn't see?

head pressure is possibly caused by some undelying anxiety i have the same problem and it turns out its usually muscle tension or other weird feelings caused by anxiety its hell but but sometimes relaxation techniques and tylenol work for me. check yourself for stress

HEY I FEEL THE SAME WAY. PRESSURE, SOMETIMES SLIGHTLY TROBBING, LIKE A PULSE IN MY HEAD BUT NO PAIN. I FEEL IT IN MY NOSTRILS GOING UP TO MY HEAD AND TEMPLES, BEFORE THAT I HAD WEEKS OF DIZZINESS, WITH THE SAME PRESSURE AND PAIN BEHIND THE EYES.THE DIZZINESS AND EYE PAIN LEFT.

I have been having strange pressure in the front part of my head and back about to the middle. This happened after a month of depersonalisation and alot of weird vision effects. My doctor says its anxiety. idk I just hope it goes away soon its been like three months of this.

are you also having burning sensation while breathing in ? did it happen after a cold?