For the last couple weeks I've been having really bad head aches and medicine and sleep doesnt help and they dont go anyway. also i have been having a hard time pooping and i can go pee without any problems. i was suppose to have my period on the 15th of this months which is november. still havent gotten it but have had pains like i was going to start but still havent started, we just found out my moms pregnant,idk if that could have anything to do with it. im 17 years old and obviously a girl.... someone please help me im worried and getting scared. :cry:

First of all, if the pregnancy is a possible cause do the pregnancy test and you'll know. But if you have the pains like you are going to start...you're going to start in a cuple of days, I've experienced it too, adozen times. A lack of sleep could give you a headache. The most common way people deal with a headache is to go to sleep or lie down. Half an aspirin should do the trick against your headache too. Headaches are also common in people who have constipation. Very often it can be build up to toxicity in the body trying to get out with nowhere to go. You could try some natural product to regulate bowels, you could try eating healthier...

I'm a guy and have always had trouble pooping. I take a laxitive pill everyday to help, my doctor says my intestines just dont do the best job... sorry but cant help much with the preg stuff :/
If you go to like stop n shop in the isle with over the counter medications they have laxitives for pills, mix it in drinks, all different kinds! This should ya get goin again XP
Hope this helped!!!