Hi. I have had an eyelash extensions yesterday. I woke up with bloodshot eye and mild soreness in my eyelid and eye. This never happened before. My makeup professional always do a patch test before the treatment and I've never been allergic to the glue or the lashes. She did the patch test on Saturday and it was ok. I still didn't call her. I know that red eye can happen for no reason or it could be caused by eyestrain, stress or lack of sleep. What do you think? I do have hay fever tho. Could it be a reason for a red eye?

Hi hun. You should call your MP right away. Or even better your dermatologist. I had similar problem when I had lash extensions 3 weeks ago. I had bloodshot eye for 5 days and I was told it was caused by the glue fumes, although  patch test had shown that I'm not allergic to glue. I got cream and now my eye looks better. But my best friend had even worse situation. She lost half her lashes with extensions. It was horrible. So I don't think I'll use eyelash extensions ever again.

Hi there, can you tell me what cream you were using? I have the same problem right now and my doctor gave me only some lubricant. It didn't help at all. :-(