i took nasonex for 5 days and almost immediately started having anxiety and heart palpitations. It took me a few days to make the connection and stopped immediately but 3 days later I am still having symptoms. Hopefully this will stop when the steroids are completely out of my system! I think ita a very logical explanation for my heart problems regardless of the reasurances from my general practitioner. ( im switching doctors)

Just had a trip to the hospital last Saturday at 3 am. My heart was in Atrial Fibrillation. I have had this happen in the past, but it has been over 12 years. So I started trying to figure out what had happened. Then it occurred to me, my doctor had given me some Nasonex to take last week. So I just typed in Nasonex Heart in on the search & Palpitations popped up. Things that make you say....hmmmmm. =/ Have you found anything else out on this subject? 

I expierence the same thing. I'm 38 now but have had this at least 10 years. It comes and goes . Had cardiac work up and said I'm healthy and nothing is wrong. I'm athletic too. I don't take any meds but once in a while a xanax before bed. It seems to put me at ease . I always feel like I'm anxious andy heart skips and flutters it's just so annoying. Sometimes it takes My breath away but I have no other symptoms... I know how you feel its so frustrating and can't stop thinking about it. I can almost feel it coming on!! Just want something toile it go away!

I get them too, usually in the autumn. Never thought they could be seasonal, but sometimes I think they are

I had same issue, and read article about the nasonex steroid causing a release of catecholemines that stimulate the heart ect... However I stopped nasonex and within a day I could already tell a difference in severity, after 2 days almost normal.

Yes..i have been using generic Flonase a few weeks, and palpitations were very constant. I stopped 3 days ago, and notice improvement, and much less heartbeat skips. I have Dr appt tomorrow, but realize now how common this side effect is.

That's really scary and upsetting! Im healthy and athletic, and suddenly started having constant heartbeat irregularity. Especially at night. Flonase generic ive been using for allergies. I didnt put 2 and 2 together until now! But i have Dr appt tomorrow . I will mention to her it is probably the prob.

Cortisol people it's suppose to peak at 8 am lower by mid afternoon and keep lowering till you fall asleep some people get surges due to stress adrenals

Heart racing started with me 2 years ago. Ling story short. Is was My stomach. Acid reflux bad. Still have it. Am now see a sleep clinic. Sleep deprived is usually the reason. Good luck. I feel your pain

I also have the same thing, it has happend two weeks ago, however I am only 16. I read about this and have concluded that it is stress. My heart palpitation only happen when I’m thinking about school or English. I am also very active and nervous about this. Going I a doctor soon.

Hey this happened to me for one month. Thought I was going crazy until I stopped taking Flonase for my allergies. After stopping heart populations became less frequent. One month later I’m back to my old self. Stop the meds.