I am only 22 and body is twitching. Ok, mostly my eye lids are twitching, sometimes my cheek (with cheek happened only once). I am very afraid this could lead to or already is something serious.

Hey,
I think it is nothing serious, especially since it is not happening very often, as you said.
This was happening to me too when I was your age (I am 4 years older). I noticed this was connected to stress. At that point I was very exposed to the stress in school, when I got used to every day stress, my twitching in eye lid disappeared. I hope yours shall improve too with time…

I feel your pain man. I had that same problem to. I figured out how to stop it. If it has only been happening for a few days all you need is some rest. To really get rid of your eye twitching you should take a break if you have been watching T.V. For a while (your cheek might not be bad if it only happened once). If your eyelids have been twitching for a long time you really need to see an eye doctor if you havn'n already. Don't panic though if it has been happening that long all you will need is some eyedrops.