I have smoked marijuana since I was 13. I currently am suffering from pancreatitis and I am almost 21 now and am engaged to be married. I have had scans of the pancreas they are fine.. But I have very high amylase and lipase and a lot of pancreas tail pain. They diagnosed me with pancreatitis over a year ago based off the blood work but didn't admit me and told me to eat healthier etc. I smoke marijuana and cigs.. I've continued to smoke marijuana and I need some guidance

I wanted to add I've smoked at least 1+ gram of strong weed a day, every single day.. For 7 years Also a pack of cigs a day, since I was 13 too. I smoke newport menthols.

I apologize for this spam but I wanted to add I have no nausea I can function normally but at times my blood work is 3xs normal and I have had more pain recently which is why I'm thinking more about the weed. It never hurts after a cig but I notice with bud at times I get more sore in the tail of the pancreas