I am concerned about my penis size. i just turned 19 and when im erect its 6-6.5. its really small. when should it start growing. it hasnt grown at all during my life. do i need to go see a doctor?

sorry to breal it to you but you are kindof done growing and you dont need to see a doctor. not everyone is going to be porn star big. my boyfriend has the same insecurity as you and honestly i his size and hes the same size as you. it gets the job done and he actually pleasures me more than a guy that was 9 inches. so its not all about size. but there are pills you can take to increase the size and your stamina but i dnt suggest them unless you really want it. the side effects arent the best though. but yeah be happy with it its really not that bad. o and my boyfriend is 19 as well so you arent alone

this is the average size of a male and you should not be insecure about it. it is more than enough :)