Hi I'm 13 and my penis is 3 inches long when and 4 inches when hard I just started going through puberty and I want to ask if my penis is small

Health Guru
Dont worry its fine still plenty of time to grow yet

Your human growth hormone doesn't start to slow down until the age of 21 until then you will grow in length and width.

Happy growing!

your penis is a normal size for your age

Yes, that is small. It's should grow still, obviously, but 4" is definitely considered small. There's no way to tell if you're done growing yet or not, but I'd say you're not. I was 8" at 15, and haven't grown more since.

that is normal for you dude. just wait till your 15 and bang a bigger wang.

I'm 15 and my penis is 3 inches when it hard is it normal?

Hi Guest

You are a little small for 15 but depending on when you started puberty and how far into you are you could be just a bit of a late bloomer.
Your penis can grow until your around 20 so hopefully you just need more time to grow and develop.

You are ok, don’t worry when I was 15 mine was very thin and small. But by age 19 I was 6.5 erect. So don’t worry.