I have only one itchy nipple since past few days. I am bit worried, does it relate to breast cancer? What do I need to do?
Please suggest.

MS

Hi! That's not a symptom of breast cancer. Don't worry. More likely it's a dermatitis caused by something you've been wearing. Do you use some new soap powder, or new bra? I also found that this can be due to high liver enzymes level. If for any reason your liver enzymes go up this will cause your nipples to itch. I hope this helps.

YES. This can be a symptom and you should have it checked out immediately with a good doctor. My doctor told me today that I need special mm , maybe a cat scan and maybe nipple aspiration by a specialist. I have NO visible changes in my breast. She said this can be an early sign of a different type of cancer or maybe nothing--the cancer cells can plug a duct which can cause the itch. I thought it would just go away but it has persisted. Do yourself a favor don't post here --go ask professionals. You lose nothing but time and money.