Hi, I am constantly under stress and even at night I can’t relax and get asleep. As I suffer from insomnia I am constantly tired, and never feel well. I need some good advice for sleep.

Hi, my mother also had troubles falling asleep, so she tried many sleeping pills which develop dependence, she was drinking tea and milk before going to sleep. She was even learning to meditate and bring herself in peace and sleep. Now, she has bought a device that mimics theta harmonics which act restoratively to sleep. High frequency theta waves are produced to deepen your sleep cycle through the night. This provides more restorative sleep early in the sleep cycle. It is specially beneficial to people that only sleep for short periods at night. I hope this will finally help her to have rest and good sleep.