Guys, I am really out of my mind and I don't know what to do with myself anymore. When people were telling me that there is nothing worse than insomnia, I didn't believe them. I never had any problems with my sleep, but in the last three months, I am dealing with horrible insomnia. I tried anything and everything and nothing seems to work in my case.

I don't know what to do anymore, I lost will for everything and everyone and I think that no one can help me. 

How to cure insomnia which is lasting for 3 months?

Hey Guest,

Yes, insomnia is the worst of them all. I had it for about a month and I swear, it was the worst month of my life. I talked to a friend of mine and he told me that I need to figure out what is causing my insomnia if I want to treat it.

It turned out that I was using some medications for anxiety which were able to cause insomnia, I had no idea. It took me a while to figure it out but once I did, I stopped using this medication and my insomnia was suddenly gone.

A friend of mine was suffering from insomnia and he was using some sort of teas in order to fix this. I don't remember which ones but I remember that these teas really helped him. I am going to visit him today and I will get back to you with the names of these teas.

In the meantime, you should probably go and see your doctor. Who is going to know best about what to do other than your doctor? Go and talk to him and see what he has to say about all of this, I am sure that he will come up with a solution.

Hello again,

I am sorry it took me so long, I know I promised to tell you about these teas yesterday.

Okay, so my friend told me that he is drinking this tea called Celestial Seasonings Sleepytime tea. It is a tea that you drink before you go to sleep and it helps you relax and fall asleep with ease. He said that this tea has a lot of things in itself, including Chamomile, Spearmint, Lemon Grass, Tilia Flowers, Blackberry Leaves, Orange Blossoms, Hawthorn Berries, and Rosebuds. You can try this one and see if it is going to help you.

Yes, there are indeed teas that are made especially for making you fall asleep easier, specially made for people who are suffering from insomnia. The tea that Guest mentioned above is just one of these teas. If you go to the pharmacy and tell them about your insomnia, the pharmacist is going to show you a couple of these teas for you to pick which one do you want, but they basically all do the same thing so it doesn't really matter which one would you choose. I believe that these teas are a way better choice than taking any sort of medications.

It is funny how I found out that I am dealing with insomnia. It started to happen one night when the moon was full and I believed that this is because of it. But it continue happening night after night and I noticed that something is really not OK with me. I have decided to visit the doctor and trust me, that was really hard decision in my life. One of the hardest decisions ever. Anyway, I did it and he told me that I have classic symptoms of insomnia. He gave me a couple of advice but the best advice that he gave me was to try to meditate. So, I did it. I didn't notice that I am feeling better when I first started, but after almost one month I notice that my insomnia problem is not that huge anymore. So, something like yoga, meditation or running can help. I am sure.. GL

There is nothing worse then when you can't sleep or when you are tired and you just cannot sleep. That is killing. How to be OK next day, how to work or be productive? It is hard, almost impossible.

Anyway, there are a few things that you can do about it. For example, if you drink coffee, it is time for you to say goodbye to the coffee afternoon. If you drink coffee, drink in the morning and one cup of coffee will be just fine. It can definitely have a huge impact on your sleep. 

Try with this and with exercises, of course. 

Do you know why a lot of us can't sleep or why a lot of us have problems with insomnia? Because we all stare at the phone when we go in our bed. You need to accept this fact. Whenever we go to the bed, whenever we lie down, we always take a phone to see what is new in social networks, etc. I know, I was doing this as well, and I believed that this was not the reason why I am struggling with insomnia. But that was a mistake. Phone had negative impact on me, on my sleep and too much phone caused insomnia for me. So, leave a phone far away from your bed and you will see that this was one of the reason why you can't sleep for months.