Hi, I had an abortion back in June 2012 and ever since that day that's all I can think about and today ( 14/01/13 ) would have been my due date. And I have been in bits today. I didn't want to give it up. I was so happy and scared at the time. My boyfriend didn't want to keep it as we was not stable enough we both only worked part time whiles studying. Only me and him knew I was pregnant and had an abortion, I don't know if I could ever.tell anyone, as I don't want them to judge me. The thing that's plays on my mind is that earlier that year I was taken into hospital with pains and turned out to be cysts on my ovaries and I was tops there is a good chance I might not be able to have children . I am so worry if that pregnancy was my one and only chance to have a baby. I just don't know what to do. I wish I never had it. With that I want a baby so badly now. But I know if the chance for me to get pregnant now I'm scared I would be made to do the same thing again. I understand where my boyfriend is coming from. I don't know how my family would take it either. Both my mum and grandma had their first child at 17 and 18 so young, but I don't know how they would take it and I have 3 older brother and I think they would kill my boyfriend if I was to get pregnant. I wish I could talk to someone about it. I don't know how to come to term with the abortion. Can anyone help me.

Where do you live? UK? Try Care for the Family. They counsel many like you.

Learn from your mistakes. Don't engage in sexual activities that can get your pregnant again until you are ready to be pregnant. Although I personally do not agree in getting an abortion, I believe that you can learn from this mistake. We all make mistakes we are not proud of, just move on from it and use it as a learning experience, and don't let it happen again so you don't have to go through this again.

Do you still need to talk. You haven't responded so far. Where are you?