Hi, I have an emergency. I was enjoying the nice wetter on my terrace yesterday. Unfortunately, few hours later my face turned red and my skin hurts. I think that I have sunburn. The problem is that I need to heal it ASAP because tomorrow I have a very important date. I cannot go looking like this! Please help me cure these sunburns.

Hi, sun can be very tricky when you are not careful. I am sorry that you have to go through the pain of sunburn when you have such an important date, but what is done is done. There are a couple of things you can do to heal sunburn. First of all, apply cold wet clothes on your face. For the pain take some ibuprofen or aspirin. Because the sunburn is causing dehydration drink plenty of water to compensate the loss. When the pain and the redness pass, you should use a good moisturizing cream, preferably with aloe vera in it. All of these steps will help you heal sunburns, but I am afraid that your skin will not be ready for that date tomorrow. Maybe you should try to reschedule the appointment. Next time you expose your skin to sunlight, be more careful if you want to avoid this kind of situation from happening again.