Hello! I am having severe sunburns and am in such pain ever since yesterday-my skin is burning practically and I couldn't sleep the whole night for this severe sunburns, I basically feel like I am being grilled -I am really having severe sunburns that makes me even cry so what I should be doing now with them and what is the best treatment for these severe sunburns I have. My shoulder and back skin is practically inflamed and red and to mention my cheeks and nose –it hurts so much I couldn't even touch it. Please, help!

I don't know how severe your sunburns are but it seems like you are in real pain anyway I need first to mention that if you feel dizzy or have nausea and vomiting you should go see a doc right away and as for these severe sunburns there is no special treatment for this burning sensation usually goes on its own within the first 48 hours but you should also try with 2 tablets of aspirin every 4 hours up to 6 days. Besides this you should also have frequent cold showers avoiding using shower creams, gels or scrub for doing like that you could only irritate your skin even further and you may also try some aloe vera gel moisturizer –this product is just perfect for severe sunburns –it would cool you almost instantly.