Please, someone help me!-how do I get rid of sunburn redness? I really need an urgent answer for it is about my tonight cocktail party- I need to look perfect and I in fact look reddish like a lobster. I wanted to get tanned yesterday and I don't know what went wrong –I had the hat, eye glasses and even applied my sun blocker twice and the result is – I am burned!! Is it possible to cover these sunburns with something just for tonight and anyway how do I get rid of sunburn the easiest way, please!?

Usually it takes up to 2 days for the pain and inflammation to vanish but if it is about bad sunburn than you should wait a little longer and as for tonight just take some over-the-counter just to relieve the pain and as for the redness you could try to get rid of it by covering it with some good make- up but I personally would never put something like that for you may make your skin even more sensitive for the usual components of the make-up. Anyway you have still have got the whole day so you may try with applying cold vinegar on affected area –it is good in taking out the heat from sunburn and also aloe vera gel is good as well as whole cold milk but basically it takes up to about 10 days for your skin to recover completely and even longer in more severe sunburns.