Help me determine which drug does what? I am in bodybuilding for almost two years now, and I have decided to take the next step. I asked my friend who lives abroad to get me some amino acids, protein medications, things like that. He said that he can get them cheaper there. Anyway, I got them the other day via post but the declaration is all in German, I think. What am I to do?

I hope you did not pay in advance. Just joking. But seriously, you said that you are for two years in body building. Shouldn't you already know something about amino acids, creatin, proteins, food diets and all other things related? You said that your friend bought you those stuff, so you can be certain that you got what you wanted. So, find someone who speaks German, or ask someone in the gym to help you. I am almost 100 percent sure that there will be people who will help you with your products; no matter the language, (they probably had similar problems).